An Independence with a Difference!!

Independence with a Difference

I see a nation that is free from police brutality
I see a nation with an organized political structure
I see a country that truly fights corruption
I see a Nigeria that is changing the change!!

I see a nation whose land is truly green
I see a country whose educational sector is free 
from forgery and impersonation
I see a Nigeria whose health sector is free 
from fake drug administration

I see a land that is flowing with milk and honey
I see a Nigeria that is better than America, 
Algeria, Bulgaria and even Australia!!

I see a nation that is free from police brutality!
I see Nigeria becoming great again!
I see an independence with a difference!!

By: Dinzei Maureen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHERS' CONFERENCE 2023

EDUCATION CONFERENCE PROGRAMME OF EVENTS